About David Xie
This is Dongkai Xie (pronounced like Dung-Kai-Shie), currently studying Human-Computer Interaction in University of Washington Information School.
• Design user-friendly product for people.
• Help them conveniently interact with technologies.
• Ultimately, make the world a better place.
I am passionate on:
• Graphic Design
• UI/UX Design
• User Research
• Front-end programming
and lot more Design-related areas
• unified sans-serif font for simplicity and coherence
• use a pleasant color palette and font-size combination
• use icons as metaphors to enhance readability
it's all about making the artwork aesthetically pleasant
• 50 Graphic Design
• 10 Promotional Flyers
• 10 Photography collections
• 5 Interactive Websites
• 5 Information Visualizations
• 3 User Interface Prototypes
and I'm continuously creating more artworks
• Product Designer for computer/smartphone software
• User Research and Usability Tester
• Front-end Developer
• PM (Project/Product/Program Manager)
using my Design and other interdisciplinary skill to devise new technologies, and eventually solve people's problems and improve social welfare
Thank you for visiting my website; enjoy!
Copyright information: Unless I have otherwise specified in specific pages, all artworks under Welcome, Graphic Design, UI/UX and Web Page sections are my own works (some of my artworks are composed from pre-existing artworks); all photos under Photography section are my own photos; Tutorials are composed by myself (may contain a portion of pre-existing tutorials written by others), all screenshots are made by myself. Some projects and pages contain trademarks which are property of their respective owners.
Pretending that you've created my artworks; "Your behavior like this is annoying!"
Special notice for photos within the Photography section: no one is allowed to print photos (including using photos to produce on products) on any physical medium (such as postcards, posters, and mugs) without my copyright consent.